Some words of encouragement from mydrunkkitchen
You can tell a lot about a person from their music. Hit shuffle on your Ipod, MP3 Player, etc. and put the first 10 songs! One rule, no skipping! Tag 10 people and pass it on!
I was tagged by walkingentityofsnark so here it goes:
1. I Survived You - Clay Aiken
2. Hard Out Here - Lily Allen
3. Losing My Religion - R.E.M.
4. Talk It Out - JLS (seriously underrated)
5. Die Young Live Forever - We The Kings
6. Windstorm - School of Seven Bells (wow I’ve forgotten how awesome this song is)
7. Applause - Lady Gaga
8. Closer - Tegan and Sara
9. Nothing At All - Aiden Grimshaw (also underrated)
10. Skyscraper - Joe McElderry (most definitely underrated)
Not only beautiful, but inspiring.
(quotes from Louise’s wise words in the lookbook’s description)